The UK eCommerce Awards is the premier celebration of the very best in eRetailing and online business throughout the UK.
Just getting on our shortlist can improve brand awareness and promote your business to new clients, as well as acting as a third-party endorsement for your business. And, by entering you provide clarity on your objectives and ambitions while crucially comparing yourselves with competitors.
Here is our top 10 reasons why you should enter the UK eCommerce Awards:
• To celebrate the success of great campaigns or strategies;
• To prove or evidence to clients that your company or campaigns are the best in their sector;
• To reward, celebrate and recognise your team;
• If your entry is shortlisted you will receive a shortlisted badge for use on your marketing materials;
• Award wins will help you win new business – all winners receive a winner badge for use in marketing materials;
• The awards evening is a highlight in the eCommerce industry calendar and provides exceptional networking opportunities with peers;
• The awards are judged by a panel of industry experts
• The UK eCommerce Awards provides an opportunity to showcase the quality and standard of your work;
• Award wins raise awareness of your organisation or work and create PR opportunities;
• Being an award-winning agency or organisation will help you recruit and retain talent.
Still need convincing? See what some of last year’s winners had to say about the event below.
22 NOV 2019
Awards Entry Deadline
15 JAN 2020
Awards Judging Session
17 Jan 2020
Awards Shortlist Announced
25 MARCH 2020
Conference & Awards Ceremony